PVIcreations is my little "creation" of crochet goods from baby clothes to adult sized afghans. I tend to work on my items when I have a brief moment between children. Which truly does not leave all that much time. I have been in somewhat of a lull you might say since the holidays. I created my girls' dresses, and have since been working on a cross-stitch stocking for myself (I have made one for everyone in my family except myself). Yet, I have become unmotivated with the cross-stitch and brimming full of ideas for my crocheting items. I tend to use different items from multiple patterns or create my own ideas and bring them to life. So everything is unique in its own way.
This is my New Born Babygown, Little Boy Blue.
Made with 100% cotton, won't irritate baby's sensitive skin. Also with hand enclosures to keep baby from scratching his face.
Recently I have started working on another newborn baby gown. This one is pink/white. Not quite finished but soon to be in my etsy shop. I have a few other ideas on the drawing board, literally drawn with no pattern or stitch decided upon. I am also working on my daughters Easter dresses
No comments:
Post a Comment