Anyone who knows me would not be surprised by my great realm of chaotic speaking. Jumping from one topic to another, sometimes I believe I simply have to jump around as half the time I miss part of the conversations as I am dealing with "children" issues. Can't complain though as I am so incredibly blest. Which is another topic all together.
I just wanted to drop a line regarding PVIcreations. I am working tirelessly on some new ideas and a few blankets. Most recently my next crochet quilt.
Haven't decided what to name this little rustic afghan. I'm sure I'll come up with something. As of right now I am putting things together and deciding how I want it to come out.
I've also decided its time to clean out my "stash" of things. I have soo many things that I have made, but I haven't sold it and it would be nice to have it go to good homes. Yes I make it sound like I'm selling a puppy, but you put so much time and work into something, you hope that others will take care of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment