Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When You Just NEED a Lawyer

For me, it was after a personal injury accident in 2007. That's right, 2007, and its been nearly 2 years and I am still paying for someone Else's carelessness. The short version is that I was on my way to the store with my oldest child. Driving my Mercury Villager Minivan, with my son in the far back. Sitting in the merge lane at a complete stop, I was hit from behind two time by the same car. The man had had a diabetic episode, blacked out at the wheel, accelerated down the hill, popped the median and slammed into my van, bending the frame, and causing me a severe case of whiplash with two herniated discs in my neck. Luckily my son was alright, and we were both relieved that the man who hit us was alright. A shot of glucose and he was on his way. I was left feeling helpless, injured, and confused as to my rights.

Here is just one instance when you simply need a lawyer. A personal injury lawyer to ensure your interests are protected. In the New Jersey area, the Legal Systems Network-New Jersy Area is a place you can find the appropriate lawyer to fit your particular needs. From Civil to Criminal cases, it is important to utilize a lawyer and not take matters into your own hands. Not only does a lawyer protect your interests, but also alleviates some of the pressure of medical bills, liability, claim information and much more.

Speaking from experience, insurance adjusters will try to intimidate you into settling the claim for much less than its worth. I was fortunate to find a lawyer in my area that specializes in personal injury. However, if I had access to a network of lawyers such that are in the Legal Service Network website, my problems associated with finding the right lawyer would have disappeared. I would have had access immediately to the information I needed.

The Legal System Network-New Jersey Area is easy to navigate and find the particular area of expertise you require. Choose from personal injury to medical malpractice, divorce to estate planning, you are sure to find the information you seek. Submit your information and the attorney and client match making system will go to work for you. All your information is completely confidential. Attorneys will compete for your business, putting you back in charge of your life and your rights

No comments:

Post a Comment

PVIcreations Shop Handmade